ADVANTAGES OF STEAM CLEANING YOUR ARCADIA HOME OR OFFICE
Steam cleaning is one of the oldest and most commonly used methods in the carpet cleaning business. Also known as hot water extraction, it has many uses and advantages for cleaning commercial and residential carpets and rugs.
Because Single-stage steam cleaning is a simple and short process where the carpet cleaning device works with water and detergent, it is the preferred method for cleaning and disinfecting.
Using this method, carpet cleaners can clean your carpet without a rinse, leaving behind a residue that promotes re-soiling. Because of this; the process utilices a machine with rotary brushes that loosens dirt and particles from the carpet fibers.
Multi-stage steam cleaning is another approach many Arcadia carpet cleaning companies use. This more efficient form of steam cleaning leaves carpets clean and fresh for the customer.
This type of steam cleaning uses a step-by-step process:
- Carpets receive spraying with an eco-friendly solution.
- Rotary agitation separates soil and aids in stain removal.
- Stains and spots receive proper removing treatment.
- Carpet undergoes a steam cleaning to remove dirt and particles.
- Carpets receive a pH balanced solution to remove cleaning solutions. As a result, there will be no icky feeling from cleaning residues.
- A deodorizer is optional in case there is a desire to leave a fresh clean scent.
There are other ways we can customize the steam cleaning process:
- Dry Cleaning After Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Raking
- Oz Guard Carpet Protector
- Carpet Antistatic
Above all, steam cleaning allows to remove dirt, stains and unwanted particles from both carpets, upholstery and hard surfaces. Hence, it is the favorite carpet cleaning method
It can also drastically reduce allergens and other irritants, which may cause asthma, chemical sensitivities, and other breathing problems.
Using eco-friendly equipment and techniques, steam cleaning is a completely safe process. Carpets are healthier and dry within hours of cleaning.